Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Planning 10: where's your blog?

Hey there... send a comment to this post (start by clicking on comments) and tell us what the name of your blog is, so we can read what you are up to in Planning 10. Remember... you can change your settings, template, etc. when you log in -- make sure your screen name lets us know who you are, but don't give out so much info that the bad guys can get you. If I can figure out who's posting a comment, you can earn partcipation marks. If you don't care about the marks (e.g. you just want to make your point) you can leave an anonymous comment.

For example Marcy Brown could have mbrown for a login (only she knows this) and MarcyB for a screen name, but she shouldn't give her address or last name in her profile

Reminder -- to log in and work on your blog, click the blogger sign at the top left of any blog or go to blogger.com. Once you're signed in, use the tabs (posting, setteings, template...) to change your blog. Use the 'dashboard" to see all your blogs. Please use appropriate langauge in your "blogging." If you want to be gross, use a different blog that you don't share with your Planning class!

36 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done big guy.

ringette toddler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ringette toddler said...

hey, the name of my blog is ringetteplayer.blogspot.com or you can go to ringette53.blogspot.com cool they will be updated later
Madison

kepollard said...

My blog name is kepollard

JBAM said...

My blogname is bbb416

mandy said...

hey,mine is mandypookins

Rico said...

My blog is at www.ricodc.blogspot.com

Rico said...

My blog is at www.ricodc.blogspot.com

Rico said...

My blog is at www.ricodc.blogspot.com

KGnarly said...

hey its carter my blog is at http://www.blogger.com/app/blog.pyra?blogID=8511193

tmarie18 said...

This Is Tara and My Blog address
tmarie18.blogspot.com

BamBam said...

Hey my weblog is at sarahthoughts88 or sarahsthoughts88

shailicious said...

helloo this is shaileen and my blog address is
www.shai-alanna.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

this is rich my blog address is
bigcroatiankadillac

Bug eyed indian said...

This is amy m my blog is bugeyedindian

A+Student said...

Hi MR T
mt Adress is PLanning10student
this is jordanK

Grace said...

Hi nice blog I hope this works.
Computers tend to blow up when I use them

L*Nor said...

Hey mr T its leah my web blog is Lnor.blogspot.com

Neumannator said...

This is Matt N.
My blog is hoodhomie.blogspot.com.

psyco steffensen said...

hey mr.thielmann my blog spot is expressionthroughhair.blogspot.com

Kendall said...

Hi Mr T!
My blog address is www.kendallsplanning10blog.blogspot.com

jdolman said...

my name is jdolman

Kendall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neumannator said...

Correction.
Matt N's blog is hoodhomies.blogspot.com

geusswho said...

Hey Mr. Thielmann. My blog is at theirishrock.blogspot.com

jdolman said...

i made a mistake my blog is at jdolmanplanning10.blogspot.com
i think

Stina said...

My blog is: kansellplanning10.blogspot.com (Krystina A.)

geusswho said...

guess who is me Sean S.

Shan the Man said...

Hi Mr. Thielmann!
My blog is plan10shan.

POLSOM DEE-LUX said...

hey tman its cpolsom.

POLSOM DEE-LUX said...

its cpolosom and my blog is hiyabin.blogspot.com

Blonde_Girl said...

Hi Mr. Theilmann my blog is www.blonde-girl.blogspot.com and this is Kirsha Bentley

mandy said...

hi mr.thielmann when i put down my address i fogot to tell you who i was amanda. my blog is mandypookins.blogspot.com.

bloggerboy said...

hi this is kerc my adress to my blog is blahblabberbob223

ggoertzen said...

Hello this is Garry my adress is goertzenblogger.blogspot.com

ggoertzen said...

Hi this is garry my adress is goertzenblogger.blogspot.com